Re: Special Event the next two days... Buckingham Army Airfield

Barry VA7GEM

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 07:14 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
I see other stations working Tom, and a bit of a trace when he replies.  Not enough to decode however.  I'm on a vertical and it has low angle reception so I guess I'm in the "cone of silence."  Sorry Tom, I would have liked to work you!  On the other hand, Italy and Poland are booming in.  You don't always get what you want, and you don't always want what you get.  So true when it comes to propagation!
Rick
I just want to add that sometimes you also get exactly what you expect.
Waterfall is empty here. Not even showing the rain I can hear on the roof.
cheers
Barry