Re: Special Event the next two days... Buckingham Army Airfield

Tom

I should start about  9 AM Eastern.

Tom – KM4LPW

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 7:28 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Special Event the next two days... Buckingham Army Airfield

Saw you on this afternoon, guess you could not copy me.  Maybe tomorrow.

On 3/23/2021 5:11 PM, Tom wrote:

Hello “Group,”

I will be on 20 and possibly 40, for the next two mid-days as W4LX, to participate in the Buckingham Airfield Special Event.

Approximately 50,000 bomber gunners were trained at Buckingham Army Airfield during WW2.  They flew mostly in B-17 Flying Fortresses and B-24 Liberators.

Please drop by and visit when you see me on the waterfall in PSK-31. Thanks.  There is a Certificate available for a completed QSO.

Blessings and 73s,

Tom – KM4LPW

PODXS 070 #2826

Check it out: Buckingham Army Airfield Special Event | FMARC

--
Jim,  K5SP #483