Re: LONP Submittals Anyone?

Randy True

Jerry, does that mean you don't want your 91 contacts counted 😁

Randy W4RTT😁

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 11:59 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] LONP Submittals Anyone?

LotW and eQSL have absolutely nothing to do with LONP and submitting logs to our awards checker.
That would be a different subject.
I was simply reminding guys that, "I'm just trying to drum up some business for the verification of contacts you may have with 070'rs with higher than 070-2787 as their quite unique, only place in the world of Amateur Radio, membership identifiers!"
Whew!...Glad ur not worried about winning anything!
It was a good contest/operating event.
Milt.
N6MG