From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Mar 22, 2021 4:27 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] St. Pat's Log

David:

I was seing  "filename.adif.adi"  which looked strange to me .

If you say it's okay  then I'm okay with that.

Thanks.

Jerry

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 05:55:53 PM CDT, David, K9DWR <david@...> wrote:

* David Rock <david@...> [2021-03-22 17:44]:
> * Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> [2021-03-21 16:33]:
> > Just uploaded my log, but something didn't look right.  At end of file it showeed A"adif.adi"  that seemed wrong.
> > David is it right ??
>
> I'll take a look.

Mike and Jerry's look ok to me, Randy's does not. I'll have to dig a little to see what's going on.

Mike and Jerry; what, exactly, are you seeing?  When I check yours, it looks
fine.  Note that you can always review your latest contest results by just
changing the call value in the URL:

https://www.podxs070.com/checker/upload_results.php?call=n9avy
https://www.podxs070.com/checker/upload_results.php?call=VE3LTN

--