160m

Jerry N9AVY

After all the antenna troubles I've had this Winter, think luck has changed.  Was messing around with tuning up on 80m and it was a snap; so I went to 1807 and tried to tune up there and it worked like magic !   Called CQ  a couple times, but no takers.

Pretty good week so far worked some DX on 20m, a new LONP or 2 and a bunch of stateside stations. Even good old LoTW is mysteriously working from N3FJP.  Wow !  Guess I'm ready for St. Pat's contest  !!!

BTW, heard an HS (Thailand)  station on 20m PSK this morning, he had decent signal, but think he had lots of QRM cause he never answered.

Jerry   n9avy