Rechecking log

Jerry N9AVY

Spent some time going thru logs from 2019 & 2020 which resulted in picking up another LONP and another Grid (LA) confirmed. Guess it pays to check the log a bit more thoroughly.

Right now 20m and other bands are kind of crummy. Worked a station in ID and another in MA during snowstorm here.  While chatting with ID station my SWR was bouncing all over from 1:1 up to almost 2:1... wonder if something is loose up on tower ???  Haven't been up there in years, but have always been suspicious of balun in ceramic case. Will just have to live with it I guess,,,

So where's this Cycle 25 everyone is crowing about ???   Traffic on reflector has been light lately...hope it picks up with St. Pat's contest.