Re: Working 10M from Yuma AZ (FT8)

Jerry N9AVY

Darin:

Sorry ... missed the subject line.  Many ignore subject line or tend to scan it too quickly.

FT8 is no good for me. Never did it and probably never will. Strictly CW, SSB, some RTTY and of course PSK31.

Jerry  n9avy

On Friday, March 12, 2021, 03:15:04 PM CST, Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:

Jerry,ect
It was in the subject line. Happy to include it in the text next time too.

Darin