Re: Crete on 40m

Jerry N9AVY

Hi Ral !

God to hear from you !

Congrats on working Jukka !   Glad to hear you worked him .  Jukka QSLed via Eqsl minutes after our QSO.   He'll also QSL via bureau or direct if anyone needs a card.

That was a big thrill on 40m because getting into Mediterrean area is rough from Illinois... at least for me.   Looks like the old Alpha-Delta dual sloper is working.

73,    Jerry  N9AVY

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 06:32:38 PM CST, Ral <w1ips@...> wrote:

I worked him right after you signed, had worked him back in 2018 on 20m...
Good to see you on the air Jerry....

Ral - W1IPS

On 3/9/2021 6:43 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Just worked Jukka, SV9RMU , on 40m at 2327 UTC.  Think this is farthest I've ever got on 40m.  Wow !    Hope he wasn't a slim ... anyone else hear him ?