PSK Reporter...You might want to check....

Rick - N7WE

I use PSK Reporter, not only to self-spot, but to watch for other stations operating from grids I need.  Frequently, I see stations supposedly located in grids I'm after, but when I check QRZ or "read the mail," they are not in the grid PSK Reporter is showing.  After doing some digging, I think I have found at least a partial explanation.  PSK Report is not allowed to use QRZ.com location data.  The database Philip uses is HamCall.  If PSK Reporter is mis-reporting your location, you might want to check your location in the HamCall database.  https://hamcall.net/call/  Basic membership is free and you can edit your data including location, and a 6 digit grid square is recommended!