40m sloper

Jerry N9AVY

Looks like all the ice & snow finally melted from roof because I made a contact on 40m about 5 minutes ago.  Winter is almost enough to make me want to move South, but not yet  Emoji Problem is the angle of the dangle lets the wire clear roof by 2 inches and when snow piles up it shorts antenna.  Might also have something to do with bracket on tower icing up as well.

Tomorrow will be around 50 F and good time to work on remote antenna switch.  Still a bit a snow out there , but higher temps should make it disappear.

Now for some decent propagation !   2006 style ?

Jerry  N9AVY