Re: 365 whilw I am South

Jerry N9AVY

Steve:

Think they're both tied together.  AJust checked QRZ and your U.S. call is good until 2014... wouldn't want to see you with expired cal,  hi, hi !

Jerry   n9avy

On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 03:46:25 PM CST, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

Well that was f ing special.......................I am heading to NC for a three weeks in middle of the month. I Know my account moved to my Canadian call. I have a few days fpr 365 I need in March April while I am down. Should I use my Canadian call /W4 to get the credit for the days or is my US call still tied to my account? I will ne QRP from FN02 NC while I am down.

Steve
KM4FLF VA3FLF