From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 1:16 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] EL59

You know Rick, they call that area the "Cajun Atlantis" and after being there during a heavy rain storm I can see why NOLA has trouble during a hurricane. I guess we will see what happens.  Regional competitions are now selling tickets and since its in TX who knows what will happen as long as there is power, hi hi.

Does anyone need EL94, that covers the FL keys, we are heading to Key West the end of the month.  Wanderlust has hit the xyl bad, now that we are vaccinated.

73
Dick - KC3EF