Re: Congrats - PODXS 070 Endorsements – February 2021

Jerry N9AVY

Jim:

Entered to spreadsheet here also.

Saw ON4VT on 20m PSK yesterday but he went QRT before I could call him. He would have been a new LONP for me.  Missed lots of members that way over the years.

Felt good enough to drive to a friends QTH (about a 50 miles round trip) to pick up the remote antenna switch (same as mine here), but he only had the outdoor unit which is what I needed. Found one on Ebay for $279 or so, but that's more than I need.  Anyhow, it's in bad shape (missing screws, armature on one relay, Chassis has a slight bend, BUT it was Free !  Most of it can be repaired, I hope...RCS-8V.  Now the fun begins !

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 09:18:50 AM CST, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Thanks Loren, all entered into records.

On 2/28/2021 8:49 AM, Loren McCullough - WA3WZR wrote:
IOTA endorsements approved for February 2021

ON4VTIOTA [50]
ON4VTIOTA [60]
ON4VTIOTA [70]
KD2QAKIOTA [10]