2021 RC3 Championship Standings – Valentine Sprint

stan W9SMR

The intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2021 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) has begun, with Steve, VA3TPS, bumped to 2nd place as Darin, KO4EJD takes over after his Top Dawg finish in the Valentine Sprint.

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers following the PSKFest and Valentine Sprint. We will long remember the intense battle between Lee, N5SLY, winner of the 2019 award and John, KC3FL for the 2020 RC3 Top Dawg. They now occupy places #3 and #4 as we get started in the 2021 Contest competitions.

Do not count either one of these skilled contesters out!! We have 8 PODXS-070 Contests on the calendar yet to be fought out. Let the battle continue!

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full Leader Board for RC3 following the Valentine Sprint at: RC3 Leaderboard

And get ready for our next Contest,  St. Patrick’s Day Contest.

20 March 2021 -  0000 UTC – 2359 UTC

This contest includes all bands 160M to 6M (no WARC). Spell "Erin Go Bragh" for bonus points. Check the website for details:   St. Patrick's Day - RULES

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director