Re: Instructions LONP Credit for >2786

Ron Bosch

Jim,
Do I correctly presume that those of us w/ numbers greater than #2786 may also use this process to submit for LONP credit in general since the endorsement checker does not count our LONP credit at all?

Ron
KE4DRF #2790

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 1:33 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
John, the "Member Files" link on the menu will get you the latest member data in .csv form.

You can open that file with any spreadsheet application.

Jim K5SP

On Feb 16, 2021 11:53 AM, "John - KC3FL via groups.io" <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jim and Milt
Thanks for all of your hard work.  I've sent my report to Milt but how do we proceed in the future with new contacts?  Since the Alpha list is broken is there another place where we can find the members after 2786?  Maybe you can put a list in the files section

John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483