Bill
N7RI
1191

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 9:28 AM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
We're expecting an ice storm here in southern Maryland.  Antenna looks good so far.  Brushed the snow off the solar panel but it has a light coat of ice on it.  Hope I don't have to go to mains power.  And I hope mains power stays on.  Generator in the campervan is working.  Looking forward to the Sprint.

Dave
KB3RAN

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2021 10:54 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] T-Storms - Valentine Sprint

Same up here Stan.  First one came through here last evening with lightning, thunder, and heavy rain...two more so far this morning.  My antenna is disconnected so no Valentine Sprint for me this year!  Maybe next year.  OT - it is also Daytona 500 weekend.  So that explains T-storms in central Florida!

Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381