From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of David, K9DWR <david@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 12:19 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] T-Storms - Valentine Sprint

Things are a lot whiter up this way. More fresh powder dropped last night.
This is when I'm glad the antenna is in the attic instead of outside. The
performance isn't as good, but the operation is more consistent. :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

* DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> [2021-02-13 16:28]:
We're expecting an ice storm here in southern Maryland. Antenna looks good
so far. Brushed the snow off the solar panel but it has a light coat of ice
on it. Hope I don't have to go to mains power. And I hope mains power stays
on. Generator in the campervan is working. Looking forward to the Sprint.