performance isn't as good, but the operation is more consistent. :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

* DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> [2021-02-13 16:28]:

We're expecting an ice storm here in southern Maryland.  Antenna looks good
so far.  Brushed the snow off the solar panel but it has a light coat of ice
on it.  Hope I don't have to go to mains power.  And I hope mains power stays
on.  Generator in the campervan is working.  Looking forward to the Sprint.