From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2021 10:54 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] T-Storms - Valentine Sprint

Same up here Stan.  First one came through here last evening with lightning, thunder, and heavy rain...two more so far this morning.  My antenna is disconnected so no Valentine Sprint for me this year!  Maybe next year.  OT - it is also Daytona 500 weekend.  So that explains T-storms in central Florida!

Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381