KC3EF Winter Road Trip

Richard Rohrer

The xyl and I are heading out around Feb 19th for a bird watching adventure in TX.  I am planning on operating from some of the grids I need for my goal of activating as many grids as I can.  We are going thru EM51, EM41, EM42, EM53, EM42, EM32, and EM31.  We will be taking the more Southern route thru LA so we will hit EL59 and EL39 both ways according to the current plan.  Most of our time will be spent around the Galveston area in EL29.  I don't think we will be hitting any grids further West on this trip.  Remind me of any grids 070 members need.  We also plan on activating St. Catherine Creek NWR (K-0392) and the Natchez Trace Parkway National Parkway (K-0642).  I will try to post when we will be in each area.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747