Re: Mailing

Barry VA7GEM

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 05:04 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

No, there is not a link on the website, except for the "Recent Awards" module on the homepage.  (It only lists the last 100 or so.)

However, I can report that we show you were mailed an envelope that contained ten (10) stickers.  Let me know if you do not receive this in the next few days.  It was sent via CPE (Canadian Pony Express). lol.

On 2/7/2021 7:17 PM, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io wrote:
Jim and team
TVM for all the effort you folks put into this.
Is there by any chance a list on the website where one can check if they
were due a mailing.
cheers
barry
va7gem