Re: 30M

Jerry N9AVY

Wonder when they'll start putting computers in TP holders !   Emoji

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 10:22:49 AM CST, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

I totally agree with Jerry and Dan.  I used HRD for many years until I looked at how much cpu it was taking up.  Since I mostly used the DM780, I really did not need all of the features provided in HRD, so I switched to Fldigi.  I also second the thought on radios.  We have gone from a half dozen control to so many you need stacked menus to fit everything.  I told the xyl the other day that I probably use about 1/4 of the capability of my IC7410.  I noticed the same thing with her camera.  Since they put a computer in everything now, there seems to be a need to have it do more.

73
Dick - KC3EF