Re: 30M

Richard Rohrer

I totally agree with Jerry and Dan.  I used HRD for many years until I looked at how much cpu it was taking up.  Since I mostly used the DM780, I really did not need all of the features provided in HRD, so I switched to Fldigi.  I also second the thought on radios.  We have gone from a half dozen control to so many you need stacked menus to fit everything.  I told the xyl the other day that I probably use about 1/4 of the capability of my IC7410.  I noticed the same thing with her camera.  Since they put a computer in everything now, there seems to be a need to have it do more.

73
Dick - KC3EF