Re: Winter Field Day

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

Best thing ever:

http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/

On 2/1/21, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io
<davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I saved the category and section info in .QRZ. I could duplicate it in
Fldigi I suppose.  Wasn't that many contacts. I thought file transfer would
be easier than what I'm finding.  DaveKB3RANSent from my Verizon, Samsung
Galaxy Tablet
-------- Original message --------From: "Chuck M via groups.io"
<cam51mail=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 1/31/21 21:41 (GMT-05:00) To:
main@070Club.groups.io Subject: Re: [070Club] Winter Field Day Could use
fldigi.  Import adi file as new log, then export as cabrillo.  Have not
tried this combination.Do use fldigi, so plan to export my WFD log in both
formats.And thanks for WFD QSO.GLChuckKD9DVB On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 9:22
PM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io<davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io>
wrote:
Okay, I logged my Section and Category info into QRZ.com and it's now saved
as an .adif file.  The WFD wants a Cabrillo file.  What's a good file
converter.  Not finding anything suitable yet.

Dave

KB3RAN