Re: 30 meters wide open

Jerry N9AVY

On 30 m now and just worked Paula.   Running through my log it appears there are very few 070 members I haven't worked.  If you need me or club station just give me a call.

Jerry  N9AVY #454
K9ATI #1808

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 04:40:46 PM CST, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

FB Paula I will be on Saturday and I will check the chat room. I got my 30 a week ago. Be glad to help. I am assuming QRP 30MDG ?

88's de Nu4n Dave  #1657

On 1/29/2021 4:37 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 via groups.io wrote:

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739