Re: Tri-Warc Award

Ok Jerry sounds good. Can't help but try. 73

On 1/29/2021 8:03 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Dave:

I'll try to be there as well.

Jerry  N9AVY/K9ATI

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 06:51:38 AM CST, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Hey Jim. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking ard 18:00 UTC I will try and put out a few cq's but I dont expect much.

73's

On 1/29/2021 6:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.

Jim K5SP

On 1/29/2021 4:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657
--
Jim,  K5SP #483