waiting for the water to go down so the "Gaurd the Dogs" duty wast pretty well shared until the water receded.

Ron
KE4DRF

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 6:37 PM N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Ron,
Speaking of "Herpetologists", & Houston...
I did a summer internship in engineering statistics at Rice University back in the mid '60's. There was a hurricane towards the end of August. Nothing new for me, as I'm from So. Louisiana.
What was quite unique though, one morning when leaving my campus housing headed to the chow hall, mid-storm, there, rolled up in a nice tight coil, on the front porch was a huge snake! It was a big, fat, black snake with a white mouth and triangular head. I guess it was escaping high water from someplace.
I called campus security and started using the back door!
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Bosch <boschfamily@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jan 25, 2021 4:13 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] PSK31 Kent County, Delaware - REPORT

Jerry,
I am only 57, but down here in Houston I feel like I need a Herpetologist, because when I go outside in the winter and it's sunny and nice, all I want to do is lay on a flat rock and take a nap, and when I go outside in the summer all I want to do is hide in the shade and bite people :-)

Ron
KE4DRF

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 4:33 PM stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:
Jim, PODXS Executive Director:

But now you are our PODXSologist and we look to you to cure everything!!

We will, of course follow your prescriptions as directed!

73 and TU for all you do!!

Stan,
W9SMR