I am only 57, but down here in Houston I feel like I need a Herpetologist, because when I go outside in the winter and it's sunny and nice, all I want to do is lay on a flat rock and take a nap, and when I go outside in the summer all I want to do is hide in the shade and bite people :-)

Ron
KE4DRF

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 4:33 PM stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:
Jim, PODXS Executive Director:

But now you are our PODXSologist and we look to you to cure everything!!

We will, of course follow your prescriptions as directed!

73 and TU for all you do!!

Stan,
W9SMR

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 2:13 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] PSK31 Kent County, Delaware - REPORT

Turning 77 in March seems like every day is either too hot or too cold!

It now takes me all day to do things I used to be able to do all day. All my doctors end in ologist. Cardiologist, hematologist, ophthalmologist, dermatologist.

On Jan 25, 2021 12:55 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Same here ARRL FD is too hot for me most years.  With health problems of last 2 years participation has been nil. Even getting on from home station is getting to be a chore.

jerry  n9avy

On Monday, January 25, 2021, 12:44:47 PM CST, stephen shearer <sm.shearer.01@...> wrote:

As I get older...  even ARRL FD is getting too HOT for me.   There may be one year in 10+ that is nice.  I may have to start operating at night (I do like my sleep).  steve

On 1/25/21 9:53 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Portable operation in the Northern areas is not a great idea for us Northerners.  Too darn cold - Brrr !  Southerners fair a bit better in their warmer cimate.  Maybe there should be a Hurricane Field Day for down South to add some challenge ?  [Emoji]

Jerry   [Emoji]

--
Jim,  K5SP #483