Re: Dash sent when using backspace.

In my wildest dreams I would have never thought of that. Unreal  I went to 30 m and purposely made test messages and did made several mistakes on typing. Not one dash showed up.

Maybe see ya on the band Monday sometime and check it out.  Thanks John Ya da man !!

On 1/24/2021 3:51 PM, John - KC3FL via groups.io wrote:

Yes.  It has to do with either the Rx/Tx Character set or the RX/TX Font.  Go under Configure >Colors-Fonts >Rx-Tx.  Set the Character set to UTF-8.  Click on the Rx and Tx Font and use Arial Bold and see if that fixes the problem.  I think if you click on the attachment it will expand.
John
KC3FL

--
Dave NU4N #1657