From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jan 14, 2021 12:40 pm
Subject: [070Club] Spring Road Trip

Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747