From: malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 10, 2021 6:51 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365/366 Contacts needed

Dave new to this if I made contact with you four days in a row would it count or does it have to be different people?

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:23 AM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
 I'm needing  all the days up to Jan 22nd. That's every day from now until 22 then the 26th.  Feb 15th, Jun 3, 25, 26 and July 31.  That's all for the endorsement. Thanks to all for the support and replies.  I'm on 40 and 20 trying and getting nothing.  Seeing a few stations on psk31 now but no luck yet.  It will happen I'm sure.

Dave