From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jan 10, 2021 6:41 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grid El84, Dry Tortugas

EL84 is not on my list of needed grids; so I must have worked someone there... or a typo.  Subject line looks like EI84, but don't ned that one either.

Jerry  n9avy

On Saturday, January 9, 2021, 01:55:40 PM CST, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Do any 070 members know of an activation of this grid, EL84.  The xyl is looking a trips and is thinking of taking the ferry from Key West to the fort.  I was thinking of taking my FT817nd, fishing pole antenna, and tablet and trying to work some stations from that grid.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747