Re: 365/366 Contacts needed

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

If anybody needs 1/11, I am monitoring 40m.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 6:52 PM malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
Dave new to this if I made contact with you four days in a row would it count or does it have to be different people?

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:23 AM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
 I'm needing  all the days up to Jan 22nd. That's every day from now until 22 then the 26th.  Feb 15th, Jun 3, 25, 26 and July 31.  That's all for the endorsement. Thanks to all for the support and replies.  I'm on 40 and 20 trying and getting nothing.  Seeing a few stations on psk31 now but no luck yet.  It will happen I'm sure.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 9:57 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365/366 Contacts needed

Dave - Let me know the days you do need

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:27 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr