73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:59 AM Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
Hi Karl,

I am aware of POTA and have already done a couple of activations.  I will find out who did the activation and ask them what they took with them and how they managed it.

Milt,
I would like to run higher power, but I can seem to get the xyl interested in carrying the 105AH deep cycle battery, hi hi.  We will have to carry everything for the day, so I am looking at keeping it as light as possible.

I will let the group know when and if this is going to happen.

73
Dick - KC3EF