From: Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 9:57 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365/366 Contacts needed

Dave - Let me know the days you do need

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:27 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr