Re: 365/366 Contacts needed

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Dave - I have not been on as much as I have been very busy but will try and make a point to getting on more and look for you. I know it is very hard to do especially if you forget a day or the band condx are just terrible and then you have to wait another whole new year.  Been there done that!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:27 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr