Certificate Mailing

Jim K5SP

The first part of our January mailings was completed this week:

New member packets went out to the June thru December new members. If you joined in 2020 and did not get a packet, please let me know.

Top Dawg certificates for the 2020 contests with dog tag were mailed. If you were a Top Dawg and did not get yours, again please let me know. If you were Top Dawg in more than one, you only get one dog tag.

The RC3 Top Dawg, 2nd, and 3rd place were mailed. The 4-10 spots were emailed.  The RC3 cup is being ordered for our 2020 Champion.

Jim,  K5SP #483