Re: 7300

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congrats Mike! I also recently got one for my birthday (November) amd really like it. Also got my first amplifier with it, a KPA500, so I’m jazzed. Digital modes are so easy with the 7300, after a few rig settings which you can easily fond in the groups.io Icom 7300 group.

Have fun and enjoy your new rig!

Paula K7PAX 1739

On Jan 8, 2021, at 1:36 PM, Mike N6STA <mike.rosmore@...> wrote:

My 7300 arrived a little while ago via FedEx.  So far I've set my call sign and the date and time.  I found a series of YouTube videos that take you through the entire 'basic' manual.  I think I'll try that for a while.  Maybe get it hooked to my antenna tomorrow.

I'm happy.
--
73 - Mike N6STA 1516

--