Re: 7300

Martin Tuip

ITs an older DX-SR8 and it has been in my garage for 2 years or so.  I will swap the FT450 that I have on my desk and put that in my garage.  I think I might sell the Alinco for 300 or so as its a good starter radio for someone.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [070Club] 7300
From: "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...>
Date: Thu, January 07, 2021 11:38 am
To: "main@070Club.groups.io" <main@070Club.groups.io>

My rebate said it expires 12/31/20, but has a 45 day grace period.

BTW, which Alinco ?  Had a SR-8T I sold on Greedbay for $425 and was never out of box;  had it listed higher but no nibbles.  Some deadbeat offered me $350, but told him to walk.

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 12:16:51 PM CST, Martin Tuip <ajax@...> wrote:

There is still a 100 dollar rebate on a 7300.  I bought one Tuesday.  Will sell off a few radios to offset the cost a bit (got an Alinco and a 817 laying around that I'm not doing anything with)

KG7HAX