Re: 7300

malcolm heard

Mike N6STA,

I have a 7300.  You don't need a new radio, but you do want it. If you are getting a stimulus check you will be over half way there.

I like mine and with  compromised antennas I often get good comments on audio quality.

Malcolm
KE0JBT

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 5:13 PM Mike N6STA <mike.rosmore@...> wrote:
This IC 7300 thread motivated me to take a look at this rig.  I just finished watching a 25 minute walk through of its features on YouTube. 24 of those minutes were spent with me going Wow every few seconds.  Wow.  What a lot of features and what a nice user interface.  Now the question is - don't I 'need' a new radio? Feel free to encourage me.
--
73 - Mike N6STA  070-1516 LONP-236

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.