Re: 7300

Jerry N9AVY

After having FT1000MP repaired a few months ago, I started thing "what else can go wrong ?".  Hence the purchase of the 7300 as a backup/main rig.  Had to sell off 2 HF xcvrs, 2 tuner and a rotor to make it happen. ()Had already sold off a bunch of business stuff after I retired last year (about $2000 worth) which all went into paying bills - yuck ! So it was time to do something for me.

Jerry  n9avy

On Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 05:13:56 PM CST, Mike N6STA <mike.rosmore@...> wrote:

This IC 7300 thread motivated me to take a look at this rig.  I just finished watching a 25 minute walk through of its features on YouTube. 24 of those minutes were spent with me going Wow every few seconds.  Wow.  What a lot of features and what a nice user interface.  Now the question is - don't I 'need' a new radio? Feel free to encourage me.
--
73 - Mike N6STA  070-1516 LONP-236