Re: LoTW vs. Eqsl

Rick - N7WE

On behalf of lots of hams out there "Thank you Don."  That's in the true Ham Spirit.  I too am not really concerned with confirmations anymore but regularly upload to the three biggies plus HamClubLog periodically.  But LoTW confirmations were important to me when I was chasing ARRL DXCC - Digital.  My disappointment was at that time it was only "all digital modes" - even though I did it PSK31.  Don't know if that has changed.  But that was back when sunspots were in season and FT-8 didn't exist!