LoTW vs. Eqsl

Jerry N9AVY

Thought it was an interesting stat that since electronic logging going back to 1979,  there are 30.651 confirmations on LoTW  while on Eqsl there are only 13923.   Quite a difference.  If I ever get LoTW working again there will be a couple more confirmations.

While LoTW has a lot of DX contacts, very few DXpeditions (rare) actually use Eqsl.  Haven't checked Clublog, yet.  Mostly Eqsl seems to be used by digital hams (IMO).  Lots of ordinary DX and such.

Noticed that Eqsl changed their page... not sure if I like it or not.  Am from the " if it's not broke don't fix it school of thought".

Jerry