Re: Pics

Last time I was on Guam, it was 104 F, and raining...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 1:59 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Pics

Remember when I was QSL Manager for AH2E (Mark) in Guam back in the 80s, he said the temp was a constant 80 F and never varied by more than a degree.

Jerry  N9AVY

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 01:49:13 PM CST, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Temperature at the absolute center of the universe, Los Angeles, (just ask anyone that lives there!) is the same as in beautiful So. Arizona.
69 and total warm sunshine until a magnificent sunset.
As in Rich's weather, it's the same day after day.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
Rowland Heights, Ca. - 20 miles East of downtown L.A.,
Unincorporated L.A. County. - No antenna or tower restrictions!