Re: Pskfest

Jim K5SP

Sorry Ken, saw you briefly then you disappeared.

I can only recall seeing two stations with splatter and railroad tracks, and neither one were members.

If you ever see me with a splattering or dirty signal, please tell me!

Jim K5SP

On 1/2/2021 2:14 PM, Ken Campbell wrote:
Been a lot of fun so far, as time and family allow. Only problem I’ve been having is that my RX here in SW Missouri is getting wiped out by a few stations that are splattering all over the waterfall because their transmitter audio drive is WAY too hot. If I turn my RX gain down enough to control their trace, almost everything else disappears.

Remember folks, only drive your TX audio enough to print nice, clean railroad tracks!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD/0

--