Re: Contest scorer

Brian D. Karcher

Thank you, I just found it.

On Jan 3, 2021, at 10:02 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Look in the Files area of groups.io

Jim K5SP

On Jan 3, 2021 9:56 AM, "Brian D. Karcher" <Kg5gjt@...> wrote:

I just uploaded my log from the PSKFest. The upload was seamless and very easy to do. I log with HRD, all I had to do was export and ADIF, fill out the 070 club form and upload it all. Well done and thank you to whoever did the work on this.
Having never participated in this event I have no reference to compare my points with. Are the past event scores kept somewhere or can anyone tell me last years results?

73,
Brian
KG5GJT

--