From: Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Dec 31, 2020 12:36 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 30 meters

Picked up Steve VA3TPs, Darin KO4EJD, and Dave WA3XD.  Thanks for the QSOs.

Couldn't see Paula on my waterfall.  Dropping off now for some stuff to get going.

73s and HNY to all.  Stay up late to make sure 2020 leaves!

Chuck
KD9DVB

On Thursday, December 31, 2020, 02:45:07 PM EST, Paula K7PAX #1739 via groups.io <hamette@...> wrote:

I am calling at 10.140.6

Paula K7PAX

On Dec 31, 2020, at 11:32 AM, Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...> wrote:

Hopped over to 30m at 1930 utc.  I'm at 10141.4

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 2:16 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N
<dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Tnx Bill for the qso. CU in the contest.
--
Dave NU4N #1657