Re: Endorsements deadline (sort of)

W7RTL

When I use the endorsement checker and it says "New Awards Completed.  Select the ones you would like to submit for approval"  should I ignore it if I have already submitted for these awards?
I appreciate the work you do and certainly don't want to make any unnecessary work for you, but how will I know if my awards have been accepted?
Tnx
73
W7RTL
Rich

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 11:19 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Have heard from my Boss that he wants all endorsements for 2020 cleared out.  So, I convinced/pleaded with Boss to allow me to finish with endorsements at 12/31/2020.  Anything which comes in after that date will go into next mailing after January.

With some of the checker problems experienced it's been a difficult job putting everything on a spreadsheet. Please bear with me for any errors/omissions .

Thank you.

Jerry  N9AVY
Endorsement Director