From: delos_byrne <drbyrne@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Dec 30, 2020 8:52 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] Endorsements deadline (sort of)

Correction: the checker shows my LONP total as 1544.

Delos NO8R

Sent from My iPad 3

On Dec 30, 2020, at 8:48 AM, DelosByrne <drbyrne@...> wrote:

Yeah, it’s interesting...whenever I upload to the awards checker, it tells me that I have a new award which is LONP 1500, so I submit it.  I also have 1558 member numbers but the checker program says I only have 1445.

Delos NO8R

Sent from My iPad 3

On Dec 29, 2020, at 7:43 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Only thing which showed up today was NO8R's LONP 1500  AGAIN !

Jerry

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 06:12:14 PM CST, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

But he uploaded last night Jerry.   They should show up.
Jim K5SP
On 12/29/2020 5:28 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
You should probably submit everything on 12/30 because the 12/31 endorsements won't show up until 1/1/21.

Jerry

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 05:25:13 PM CST, Steve R via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

Thanks Jerry. I decided to do a year end upload last night. I need to sort out all the false IOTA but had a few new endorsements pop up.

VA3FLF

On Dec 29, 2020, at 18:19, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Have heard from my Boss that he wants all endorsements for 2020 cleared out.  So, I convinced/pleaded with Boss to allow me to finish with endorsements at 12/31/2020.  Anything which comes in after that date will go into next mailing after January.

With some of the checker problems experienced it's been a difficult job putting everything on a spreadsheet. Please bear with me for any errors/omissions .

Thank you.

Jerry  N9AVY
Endorsement Director

--