Re: Endorsements deadline (sort of)

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Thanks Jerry. I decided to do a year end upload last night. I need to sort out all the false IOTA but had a few new endorsements pop up.

VA3FLF

On Dec 29, 2020, at 18:19, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Have heard from my Boss that he wants all endorsements for 2020 cleared out.  So, I convinced/pleaded with Boss to allow me to finish with endorsements at 12/31/2020.  Anything which comes in after that date will go into next mailing after January.

With some of the checker problems experienced it's been a difficult job putting everything on a spreadsheet. Please bear with me for any errors/omissions .

Thank you.

Jerry  N9AVY
Endorsement Director